Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

Finally!!

I created this blog hoping to share my adventures as I looped to 4th grade with a great group of students and teachers but that just hasn't happened.  I think this has been the busiest year yet.  With With a full time student teacher this semester you'd think I would have more time to get things done but that just hasn't worked out, between learning a new grade level and the Common Core, mentoring my student teacher (who by the way is well on her way to becoming a fabulous teacher), and dealing with life at home, things just haven't happened the way I had planned but hopefully that is all turning around today.  We have the day off in observance of Veteran's Day and what better way to spend it than by checking things off my "to do" list.  So...finally I am beginning to blog about our happenings in C-1!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment